Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Flying Fun...

I got a trip! Yeah. Departing today... 

Seattle * Amsterdam * Atlanta * Dublin * Atlanta * Amsterdam

And when I get home... a really fun flying event is about to takeoff. This is one of the reasons we fly~ To be part of a community, support general aviation, and share adventures with other aviators. 

In honor of the event, I'm giving away another Fly About video. Aviation is all about the adventure, and sharing that with others.


This drawing is available to anyone who wants to enter. If you can't make the flying event, or do make and want to add to your fun... it's easy: 
  1.  Sign up to Follow my blog.
  2.  Leave a comment using one word from this post, in that comment. 
  3. Check back Monday June 20th and see who the winner is. 
Enjoy the Journey!

~ Karlene

25 comments:

  1. Hooray for the trip. fly safely and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Amsterdam. I lived in The Hague for 2 years back in my teenage years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poker thing looks like fun. I just really suck at poker and usually end up losing all my chips though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following your blog! You are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like so much fun! Have an excellent trip Karlene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip! All the best and thank you for all of your help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a blog but in Spanish, called ANTARES and I'm also continuing the

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, if friends .... and I reiterate that I admire very much, very much and wish you all the success of this world...a big hug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh. P-p-p-p-Poker Face! :oD Love the concept. Sounds like a blast. Hope to be able to join a fly-in again, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful comments! I'll be back to comment. Now the crew is waiting for a debrief of our flight. Fly. Nap. Debrief. It's a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun on your trip! And the poker run looks like tons of fun, I hope it's successful! :-) Happy skies*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rafael, I said hi to your old town for you. You'll have to come back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tom, you should do this. You fly to 5 airports, get a card at each airport and then your hand plays. You might get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Susana, Thank you so much for the great comment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Heather and Linda. One day we'll do this trip together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica, you are so welcome! I'm glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Antares, Thank you so much for following. And, now I'm going to have to learn Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Russ, it is all about the journey for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Supovadea, you will... and hopefully I'll be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Ashley, I'm sure it will be successful! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. By all means keep doing what you are doing you give me hope of one day that I to may fly .You
    let me know that I can do it.
    Thank you so much I tell my grand daugther about you ages 6,9,and 10. Hope one day to have them meet you as well.

    Pamela C Jones

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Pamela! I hope one day you will fly with me, too. And... love to meet your grand daughter. I have two grand daughters. Two grandsons. And a 5th on the way. Kids are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. following your blog.Best on the net ! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  24. I forgot to do the drawing! Where was my mind? So... better late than never. Congratulations Susana... you just won! Now I need to find you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!