Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flying it Forward Out of the Blue!


Out of the Blue Aviation 

Fly It Forward Free Flights



Saturday March 12th, 2011 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

 

March 12, at 9:30 AM, girls and women are invited to go on a FREE short flight in one of the most beautiful locations in Washington State: Arlington.  Click HERE to register.


Various types of aircraft will be involved. Pilots will be on hands to answer all your questions about flying.  Helicopter Flights will also be available for the highly discounted fee of $30.

Cathy Skydiving
Marla Patterson
Casey Cowan
Girls and women participating will be eligible to win great prizes offered by Out of the Blue Aviation through random drawings:
  • 2 Out of the Blue Aviation’s Young Aviator Summer Camp Programs among girls (ages 12-17)
  • 2 First Flight Lessons
  • 2 “Hypnotizing Maria” books by Richard Bach
  • 1 Out of the Blue Aviation Private Pilot Ground School
Quinn and Hannah
Maureen with Remos

Friday Night, the night before their fly it forward event,  at 5 p.m. Out of The Blue Aviation is opening their doors to the public to listen to their Airline Pilot/author guest speaker, Karlene Petitt.  Oh... that's me!

Yes, I'll be driving north to spend the evening with Cathy and her superstar team to share my aviation story. You could also win a Flight to Success Shirt too! Hope to see you there.


18306 59th Dr NE
Arlington, WA 98223

ph: 360-474-1060
fax: 360-474-1012


The Friendliest Place to Fly!

I hope that you'll all join me. I would love to meet you. And I hope if you live in the Arlington area to sign up to take a free flight, too. An opportunity of a lifetime!

~Enjoy the Journey!

XOX Karlene

6 comments:

  1. Wow Wow:D
    That event is very nice opportunity to know aviation world and fly.

    I have never heard that kind of even in Japan:)

    I proud of you to make such a project!!!
    Good luck to you all and take care and enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun, and awesome prizes! I wish I could join you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jun, I'm counting on you to put together a flying event one day. I know you will be a great pilot and give back to others. Then I'll come to your event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, it will be fun. Linda and I will tell you all about it! And... when I get checked out, I'll come and see you. Can I land in your driveway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for kind words Karlene san:D

    Yeah I believe that i cannot keep it unless I give it away. I am sure I will give back to others:)

    Have a good night and happy family day!!!

    Jun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be safe Jun! I hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!