Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Last night I flew from Tokyo to Honolulu. For everyone who wonders how Santa delivers all those toys in one night--- he really has two. We left Tokyo on Christmas Eve night, and landed on Christmas Eve morning. Just before we crossed the date line, I'm fairly certain I saw Santa dash through the night skies. Moderate turbulence. Dodging thunderstorms. That fat Jolly Old Elf had a lot of work to do tonight. But enough of my captain...


I'm flying with a husband and wife, captain and first officer, who graciously took me out to a very nice Christmas dinner tonight. We laughed all evening. Thank you Bob and Lynn.

Before I close my eyes, I counted the number of women we have attending the 30th and 31st fly it forward events at Renton Airport. 57! Shad, Doug, Amanda and Jay have passengers! Austin is planning flights for two days. Peter is organizing flights too.  Jay is working on the majestic football team.

Today's stats: Oshawa 271, Renton 205.  We can do the math. Weather permitting, planes flying and people showing up... we just may create our holiday miracle!


Merry Christmas! 


Enjoy The Journey! 


XOXO Karlene

4 comments:

  1. Here's to holiday miracles! I'm so sorry that you're away from home today but I know your friends and family are thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! It's strange to be away from home. I hope you're enjoying your holiday too. I hope you and Ed have time together, between all the inmates. Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicholas! Happy Holidays to you too!!!
    And a joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!