Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Enter to Win A Boeing 787!

Buy a Book!
    Read a Book!
         Enter to Win a B787 Model! 



In that the world is in lockdown due to Social Distancing, there is no better time than to do some reading. And when you buy one of my novels, or one of my nonfiction books, you get an entry into the drawing to win a  B787 model. Buy five books... get five entries. The more you buy the better chances you have. I'm backdating this to January 1st as well. 

Rules: 
  • Between January 1 2020 and May 1 2020, if you purchased a book off this blog you will receive an entry.
  • If you purchased more than one book off this blog, you will get an entry for each book. 
  • If you purchased an ebook,  send me verification and you will get an entry. More than one ebook... more than one entry. 
  • If you downloaded a free ebook, leave a comment and you will get an entry, but email me a copy of your comment. 
  • If you have Kindle Unlimited read a book, get an entry... more books more entries. 

If you purchased the books off this blog, I have those names and you're entered. However, if you (1) purchase an ebook, (2) read on kindle unlimited, or (3) left a comment on Amazon, please email me to enter you in the drawing or to get that second entry for the Amazon comment at: Karlene.Petitt@gmail.com

Drawing will be held on 
May 4th 2020

Books that qualify: 





Novels: 
  1. Flight For Control
  2. Flight For Safety
  3. Flight For Survival
  4. Flight For Sanity
  5. Flight For Truth
Changing the World one Word at a Time

May the 4th Be With you
And the B787 Model be Yours...

Good Luck!


Enjoy the journey!
XO Karlene 


4 comments:

  1. 6 entries! Yahoo. And I have just the place for that model. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many did you get since January? Lol! I'm thinking you should buy more and gift. Imagine if you have 50 entries! Oh... the excitement!

      Delete
  2. Just purchased Flight for Safety! So excited to read it! I love a great novel. I’m a flight instructor working my way to ATP minimums. I’m currently on a hiatus from my work due to COVID-19, so I know this book will help get my mind off of the future and my worries about keeping my job and pursuing my dream of becoming an airline pilot. I actually used your Normalization of Deviation in a class I took in my undergraduate degree, a class called CRM. It was an excellent tool, and I learned so much about a term I had never heard before. Once again, super excited to read your book!

    Best wishes,
    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phoebe, Thank you!!! Did you purchase off blog or amazon? If on amazon, email me details and your'e in. This will be a great book for you, because there are some good "how to study and learn" tips at the airline level. Email me your amazon comment too! You'll get two entries. Thank you! Stay safe and health, and enjoy the hiatus!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!