Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Technology... Gotta Love It!

2 days at home was not nearly enough time! I made the most of it... Played with my grandkids, weeded the yard, 3 yoga classes, a walk with my husband, kids over for dinner, laundry, packed my bags and flew out the door.

I even forgot to charge my batteries for my laptop. I am now blogging enroute to Detroit on my iPhone. I am also sitting in first class. Oh... This is definitely the 3rd best seat on the plane. Tomorrow night I will be sitting in the second best on my way to Rome.

Tomorrow morning ... Friday's Fabulous flyer: Ken Pascoe. Another flightpodcast member. Next week ... How I built my flight hours. Many new pilots are wondering how you built yours too. Be prepared to tell all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!