Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Amazing Picture...

Where in the world..and what is this?


The first Flight To Success blog follower who can name this photo wins an autographed copy of  Flight For Control! Patience...it needs to be published first. :) But you will get it!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I have no idea! But I'll be doing some research on it! I could see this being a great reoccuring post here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I am thinking that too... What is it Wednesdays? lol. Great minds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the Atlanta Marriott Marquis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler... You Got it!!! But, I am not going to post your answer until we get a few more. We need some creative ones. Excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyler... how do I find you to put you on my list to get a book? Send me a message on Twitter. @KarlenePetitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karlene! I guess its some sort of auditorium hall?
    * I hope to win the book! Thanks!
    Yuen

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wait..Its a inverted picture of a high rise building taken at night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phoon Chee... you are so close! But...remember, if you don't win this one, there will be others! Someone guessed it exactly, but will post soon. Thank you for your guess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peachtree Hotel in Atlanta? Taken at night from a high floor? It's been 30 years since I was there, but it looks kinda familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, so... you were close. And I'm thinking it may have been the Peachtree...as the Peachtree Mall is across the overpass. Or, could you be remembering the Mall more than the hotel?:)

    Tyler is the winner! He guess it exactly. The Atlanta Marriott Marquis~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, never have thought of that...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rudy, there were some pretty funny comments from my flight attendants... It was unusual for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!