We have Pilots!
We have Planes!
We have a Date!
We Need Women!
We Need Women!
Fly It Forward is full speed ahead. Now all we need are Women and Girls to join us for an incredible event! And passengers have a chance to win $100!
On Sunday, December 5th, from 10:30 to 3:30, we are inviting ladies of all ages, young and old to join us for a Free Flight around the pattern at Renton Airport. Only rule, you can't hold a pilots license. We'll be meeting at... BEFA. Boeing Employees Flying Association. 840 West Perimeter Road. Renton Washington. Take the West entrance off Perimeter road -- North end of the field. The building is directly in front of the entrance, but you'll take an immediate right, and an immediate left into their parking lot. Each flight will take about 10 minutes. Let us know what time you'll be there!
We invite you to take flight and become a part of history!
We are attempting to make Renton Airport the "Most Female Friendly Airport in the World!" But we need your help. After last nights winter snow storm, we'll need mother nature to cooperate too. You'll also have the chance to talk to retired female airline captains, and women currently flying.
All you need to do is:
- Click on the white button that say's,"Follow" to follow this blog.
- Leave a comment here and tell me your interested in the event, and what time you're planning to arrive. (And how many friends will join you.)
- Email me at Karlene.Petitt@Gmail.com if you have any questions
- Pass this message to all the women you know.
- On the December 6th blog, leave a comment and tell me, in one or two sentences (more is great), what you thought about your experience flying.
- Then, I will enter your name in a random drawing held on December 10th, for one lucky woman to win $100 just in time for Christmas.
Today I fly an A330 for Delta Airlines, the largest airline in the world. 31 years ago I took my first solo flight at Renton Airport. History continues-- be a part of it.
About your pilots read: Miracles Happen When Pilots are Involved!
"We are women, watch us soar!"
Enjoy the Journey!
If you have any questions email me at: Karlene.Petitt@gmail.com And... Check out the Centennial of Women Pilots Website by clicking HERE Remember to check my blog the morning of our event. The only thing that will stop us now will be the weather.