Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

I am Thankful for all the Blessings in my life, 
and if you are reading this...
You are one of them. 


May your life be more full than your stomach, 
Your heart be more warm than the pie,
Your Gratitude more full than your glass...

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karlene, thank you for this nice message. I am very thankful for having you as a friend and all of the support and motivation you've given me and everyone over the years.

    I hope you and your family had a great day together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeremy!!too am thankful for you! I hope you had a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Karlene,

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too. You and I are alike in that we find a reason to give thanks every day.

    I hope you are making your journey as well as possible and that you are seeing that there are flowers along the path.

    keep smiling

    rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rob! Find the flowers along the journey and daily gratitude is a blessing in itself.

      Delete
  4. I am so grateful that I met you and some of your American friends. Am grateful that you are my friend. Am grateful for the family I have, my sisters.
    And am grateful for a lot of people in my life and that is so important

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!