Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Counting My Lucky Stars

Tomorrow I was scheduled to sit reserve through the end of the month. And this morning scheduling assigned me a trip. Oh yeah... a great one! Whoever called in sick, "Thank YOU!"

My first Honolulu... 48 hour layover! Nice!

My plan was to revise my novel while sitting in my hotel room on reserve. The best news is, being the planner and proactive person that I am, I printed a copy of the novel, and stapled each chapter together.

Now... if anyone is looking for me, I will be the person relaxing poolside editing my novel... in Hawaii. And yes, my commute to work was in First Class. Great meal. Fun movie. And I edited 3 chapters!

Oh, and I so love the flight attendants I'm working with. They are wonderful! Thank you all!

Life is good...and I really love my job!

~Enjoy the journey!

More to come from Hawaii
Karlene

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! Pool time! Just what you need to unwind...after executing the perfect wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! And... very productive too. 14 chapters revised yesterday. Yeah! Now the hard part...reading my scribbles and getting them into the computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!