Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We celebrated Halloween a couple days early, and did a great job of it.  Halloween Dinner Party Menu:

Grilled Bat, 
Mashed Ghost, 
Edamummies, 
Toad stools, 
Candy Corn,
Caesar salad, and 
Ghost poop for a snack. 




Now... my very cute family:  
 








What are you doing on Halloween?

I'm wearing mud and tiling my floor. 

Enjoy!
XO Karlene

5 comments:

  1. OMG, Karlene, these pictures are fabulous. That one of Carter---I laughed out loud. It is soooo precious. They're all great. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... but the pictures I really want to see are mamma and papa skunks. I'll get some and update.

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! I dressed my dog up in a Harley-Davidson t-shirt tonight. She looked like a real biker babe! And we had 6 kids knocking on the door "trick-or-treating" which is a nice little tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grandkids look fantastic! I love their costumes, too cute. And your decorations are excellent. Me, I'm working in hell for Halloween. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghost poop for snack - LMAO! Brilliant, Karlene! I love these photos they are fantabulous and the last photo looks like Biscuit dressed as a skunk. I hope you all had a great Halloween dinner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!