Some people go through life never coloring outside the lines. Then there are others, like Victoria Neuville, who make the world their canvas and paint a master piece. I wonder when Victoria decided to plan a flying event, if she ever expected it to grow to this magnitude. Amazing what can happen when a woman with wings gets involved. I asked her if she could tell me about her flying event. Wow. This is definitely the place to be on March 12th.
- So far we have 195 girls signed up to fly.
- 24 planes and 1 helicopter.
- Girls will go for their free flight then head over to the EAA Education Center to learn about pre-flighting an aircraft and get to see a in process home-built.
- There will be an ATC specialist, an airline pilot, an A&P, and a wing walker/aerobatic performer (all female) to talk with the girls.
- The USAF 1st Squadron Helicopter team from Andrews AFB will be there with two female pilots, some other female military professionals and a static Huey helicopter.
- There will be static displays of a glider, ultralight, Piper Cub and a Stearman.
- Oh and tons of food.
Keep flying high Victoria. We'll all be looking for pictures and stories.
Join Victoria on her personal blog: Toriaflies
Enjoy the Journey!