Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Plane Jane

Friday's Fabulous Flyer!


Jane Moe


Every time I join an aviation event I meet the most interesting people, who have been impacted by aviation, that in some way has changed their life. I think you'll agree the woman who owns and operates a company Plane Jane Takes the Runway, that brings apparel, accessories and artifacts for the Aviatrix to life, has been inspired by aviation.


Jane's story...

"My father had a Tri Pacer when I was around 6 years old. The same plane my mother soloed in 1960. On Sunday’s, Dad would fly my brother and me from the coast to Corvallis for ice cream and on the return flight, we always flew over the family house and tip the wing. It was unforgettable.


Not long ago my brother received his pilot’s license and I just couldn’t stand it any longer so I went to work on mine. While studying and practicing, I began to look around for aviation related things that would celebrate this new endeavor and while there were some items for women, I wasn’t finding what I was looking for. 

As a lifelong seamstress, it was an easy endeavor to create clothes from aviation themed fabric for myself and when I found that others liked them too, I started this business. It soon became a passion and I continue to add new products. Just recently, I added coasters, a messenger bag and wine bottle wraps. You can find my merchandise online at Plane Jane Takes the Runway, or at aviation events throughout the year. 

Incidentally I did received my pilot’s license, 
just after my 60th birthday!" 


You just have to check out Jane's on-line store at:
 Plane Jane Takes the Runway 
Save the link for your 
Christmas Shopping for that
Aviation enthusiasts in your life.  







 Flight For Sanity coming soon....
 Catch up on the series so you will be ready!

Motivation and Children too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!