Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WarBirds

Cleared For Takeoff! 


"And they want to take YOU with them"


Last weekend I was in Chicago at Aviation Universe for the big anniversary party and met a great guy. Well I met a lot of great guys, but Jerry said I could win a ride in a WarBird! How much fun would that be!?!

 Jerry... supporting Aviation History

"EAA Warbirds of America Squadron 4 is dedicated to the appreciation of military aviation, it's people and it's history. EAA Warbirds of America Squadron 4 fosters an environment that celebrates all past and present members of the U.S. Armed Services."

Let me ask you this...


Which plane

do you


want to


FLY?

I bought 5 raffle tickets. (Stuffing the box) in my favor.  The money is going to a great cause. You can also join their club, buy merchandise and become part of history. Let's help preserve Aviation History.


Seriously... which plane is your favorite? I think the Stearman is might be my favorite.

Enjoy the Journey...
And if you're lucky...it might be in a War Bird!
XOX Karlene

2 comments:

  1. I've been privileged to fly an AT-6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBcaDSlHzAM

    And a P-51 http://rogerweber.blogspot.com/2010/04/why-i-fly-chapter-14.html.

    My advice is to go for it and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roger! And I love your advice. Thank you!!! And for the Youtube link too!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!