Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, July 10, 2020

The Sky Is not the Limit

Friday's Fabulous Flyer

 Jolie Lucas
LCSW, CEO Cascade Counseling, Inc


Jolie is flying strong! She's a LCSW, started her own business, and is a 99, who just finished her commercial certificate and working toward her multi-engine rating.

"Hip Hip Horray. I am NOW a Commercial pilot. What can I say; my parents would be so proud, I am proud and my kids are too! It was a lot of work, but so worth it. Big thank you to my flight instructors [Christopher, Mike Jesch] and my awesome DPE Dave Koebel. A big thank you to fellow 99s Martha King and King Schools. My examiner complimented me on my ground/oral. On to my multi-engine commercial thanks to a scholarship from San Luis Obispo 99s." 


"If any of you are working on your Commercial and would like a copy of my Check Ride de-brief, just send me an email with your email address. For anyone else working toward a check ride, here is my article from Flying Magazine: What Your Designated Pilot Examiner Wants You to Know Practical tips to help you nail your check ride.Practical"

Jolie formed Cascade Counseling, Inc. in 1997. Her goal was to build a clinic that provided professionally delivered services in a relaxed home-like setting. The result was Cascade Counseling Incorporated which serves residents of Hood River, Wasco, Klickitat and Skamania counties with excellent counseling and other wellness therapies. 

In the fall of 2004, Cascade Counseling, Inc was certified by the State of Oregon as a Mental Health Center. This certification ensures the highest standards for client care have been met. In June of 2005, Cascade Counseling opened offices in San Luis Obispo California. But Jolie hasn't stopped there. She is flying to new heights daily, living a new passion and helping others find their's. 

Jolie Lucas, LCSW, CEO
Cascade Counseling, Inc
Hood River/White Salmon/San Luis Obispo
Phone: 805-295-6955
http://www.JolieLucas.com
http://www.cascadecounselinginc.com
Land Your Dreams ©

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!