Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Moment is All We Have

Wisdom for All ...

My friend sent me the following message... 

"Words of Wisdom for All"


"I could give one single word of wisdom, the moment is all we have. My biggest regret I have is that I worried way too much. Tony's words still ringing in my years...let it go none of us knows if we have tomorrow. Do the best you can at this moment, be it in your job or family or business, that it may honor God. And what a shame to live with regrets...if I only.....had let go of matters that at this moment of time I can not change. All I can do is my best! By the way picture below these are your brain cells at work. Quite a network I would say!" 


Thank you for your message Ida! 


Enjoy the Journey!
XOX Karlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!