Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Inspiration Has Wings

To Take Flight! 

GREAT NEWS! I passed my qualifying exam and I am now an official doctoral candidate. 

The work has begun. Because as my friend said ...


AND
The Excitement Continues! 
We are Flying it Forward
and giving free flights to girls 
who have never had the opportunity 
to fly in a small airplane.  

September 24th and 25th
Museum of Flight at Boeing Field


 Flight For Sanity coming soon....
Catch up on the series so you will be ready!

6 comments:

  1. I so wish I could be there with you again!
    It is so awesome to see all those smiling faces of the little girls.
    And all the pilots that volunteer their airplanes to take them flying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An, I wish you could be here too! Such an amazing time!!

      Delete
  2. Well, Of Course you passed your qualifying exam! There was never any doubt in my mind. Four-point-zero students should not fuss about such things.
    So happy to note that you will be helping to fly the young women AGAIN this year. As you know, such flights are experiences that the kids will NEVER forget. If the spark catches a few of them who become pilots in a few years, so much the better. Best wishes all around - and yes, a very smart choice... you know what I mean. -Craig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Never an of course, but I did my best despite all circumstances! And yes, we shall give those young ladies the gift of wings!
      Thank you for your comment!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats K! never had a doubt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!