Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Fabio Sturaro

Friday's Fabulous Flyer! 


Fabio Sturaro

I have met some  of the greatest people on twitter, and Fabio Sturaro is one of them.  The world needs more enthusiastic pilots like Fabio, who has not only embraced aviation, but exhibits a self-directed focus toward his aviation career, and more than that, he is also sharing his journey and giving back to the aviation community by sharing his experiences, and educating the public.

Where did Fabio get his passion?

"My dad is an ultralight pilot and he transmitted me the passion of flying, while I was growing up I thought to turn my passion into a career, so I decided to follow my dream of being an airline pilot. Nowadays is more and more common to travel with aircraft, firstly because they're the safest transportation method and secondly because they shorten a lot the time of traveling."

Photo by Drone of Fabio and his runway

Fabio believes it's important for people (passengers) to understand what kind of pilots they are relying on to make their travels safe. There are so many responsibilities that do not come lightly. Thus, Fabio decided to talk about his pilot training on Twitter using the Hastag #cadetpilotdiary. This type of discussion will also be useful for everyone who is taking pilot training themselves.


"Everyday I'll tweet about topics discussed in class and curosities keeping updated my followers with all my progresses. In June 2016 I started my ATPL integrated course at Fte Jerez in Spain, and I'm currently attending ground school lessons to take the first 6 EASA exams in November, after that I will be flying; there is an alternation of flying and ground school teory ending with the MCC and JOC with a total of at about 14 months of training."

Phase One Reading

Fabio would like to help anyone he can, and is willing answer questions for anyone thinking about flying. He even created an email address dedicated to his mission: 

I have no doubt Fabio will finish his training with great success, and reach his goal of flying for an airline one day.  How much fun will it be learning with him, along the way. 

Follow Fabio on Twitter at: 
and monitor the Hastag 
#cadetpilotdiary 

Good Luck Fabio!
You will achieve great success!
Enjoy the Journey!
 Flight For Sanity coming soon....
Catch up on the series so you will be ready!

4 comments:

  1. nice sharing, my blog also about pilot online

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
    Best of luck, Fabio! I'm looking forward to your tweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Capnaux! I am sure Fabio will enjoy following you too!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!