Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How Many Hours in a Day?

Not Enough!

This weekend I flew to NYC for a special event, with some very special people. When I returned, I ended up working on my kitchen until the wee hours of the morning. Today was more of the same, but it's already tomorrow. So that means today, I will be awake in 5 hours to start again.

The race is on to have my kitchen done by the first of next week. I might just win this race.

Tomorrow I will share with you the incredible weekend I spent with my friends in NYC. Until then I will be building stone walls in my new kitchen.

Enjoy the Journey!

XO Karlene

8 comments:

  1. Karlene, you are very right.. Never enough hours in the day. And I also wish that Saturday night could've gone on forever. Seriously. Looking forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looking forward to that blog post, it was an amazing weekend! Oh and you're good, getting that kitchen finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to hear about New York! Congrats on getting close to the finish line on your kitchen. You'll finish, I have no doubt! Then I'll need to come see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather. If anything can go wrong, it has. Oooo no... knock on wood! It's going to be beautiful for sure! Thank you.

      Delete
  4. You have to give us the full report on what you saw in New York, both at the event and in that wonderful, damaged city. And I've got my fingers crossed for you and your kitchen! p.s. building stone walls?? don't forget to bend at the knees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, trying to bend my knees... but...
      I worked until 5 this morning. Now getting motivated to get back to it. New post tomorrow. For sure!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!