2021 is gladly to be forgotten!
This is the year that I lost all faith in the FAA and came to realize that the agency is not about safety, but economic gain for the airline(s) they serve, not the passengers they should be protecting. This was the year that I learned that Safety Management Systems (SMS) is nothing but a pie crust regulation... easily made, easily broken... where flexibility means that airlines can work around (violate) federal regulations while the FAA stands by and watches. I won't go into family, judgement, arrogance, politics, handling of the pandemic and the horrific social behavior that has become an acceptable norm.
All I can say is goodbye and good riddance 2021!
- Find something to laugh about everyday and have fun!
- Get 100 while golfing.
- Publish Flight For Discovery (Coming in February)
- Finish Flight For Justice (Coming in February 2023)
- Finish the plans for the Lake House, find a builder, and start the foundation.
- Pass the LSAT!
- Become Captain on the A330 in Seattle. A bid is coming, and last time my seniority was only 500 numbers away. This may be my year.
- Pray daily that the law is not "a ass, a idiot" (Dickens, Oliver Twist 277 (1867)) and that all legal issues are resolved with truth, honesty, and justice.
- Eat healthy, exercise daily, and pray the serenity prayer daily: