Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

An Aviation Career....

Can be yours! 

Join me at the NW Aviation Career Forum! 

February 20th!

FEB 20 | 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Showplex, Puyallup, WA
Doors open: FRI @ 8:00 AM
First presentation: 9:00 AM


I am honored to be the keynote speaker 
for this incredible event,
and I hope you will join us!

A fun filled day with many opportunities await. Life and aviation are about connections, and you will find them here. If you are looking for a career in aviation, curious about opportunities, want to meet industry professionals and ask questions to Alaska Airlines Chief Pilots... I'm thinking this is the place to be. You don't want to miss it. I'm looking forward to seeing you all! 



Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I need. I will be looking for jobs in the aviation field over here. Exactly what I need to be doing now. Thanks for the information and I hope a great turnout will come! Have a great Sunday!

    GO HAWKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeremy, wish you could come out for the weekend!!! This is exactly what you need. And...when you are ready, we'll get you there!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!