Is This Link for You?
Yesterday I received an email offering me an opportunity for a Flight Operations Pilot Intern position. It's kind of funny that I am being recruited, and I wonder how Johnson Jobs found my name and email address. However, they did state that if I knew of someone that would be a good fit, to please pass this on. In that I am already committed to a opportunity (otherwise I would be knocking on Alaska Airlines door) I would like to extend this invitation to all the pilots looking for employment.
Hi Karlene (YOUR NAME)
I have an opening for a Flight Operations Pilot Intern with Alaska Airlines in Seattle, WA that I thought may interest you. If you'd like to proceed or learn more about this opportunity please follow the link below:
- Regular/Temporary:* Temporary * Job ID:* 31238 * Full/Part Time:* Full-Time * Location:* Seattle, WA * Job Title:* Flight Operations Pilot Intern ALASKA AIRLINES' STORY Alaska Airlines is one of the most respected names in aviation and flies throughout its namesake state and the Lower 48, as well as to Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica and Cuba.
- POSITION INFORMATION Role Summary Become part of a dynamic environment that offers a hands-on internship experience.
- We are looking for talented and enthusiastic students to contribute toward key projects that support our business, community and cultural growth.
- Scope & Complexity We want to talk to undergraduate students in their junior year who have accomplished outstanding academic results.
- The program is designed for a commitment of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 12-week program.
Thanks for taking your time with this. If you feel this would be a better fit for someone you know please pass this message along.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Good Luck With your Job Search!
Enjoy the Journey!