Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Airplane Wanted

Buying a Beechcraft. 


B777 studying continues... but yesterday I received a comment on 2013 post titled:  



Photo from Jetphotos.com

James said: 

"Maybe someone can help me with this question. I am in the process of buying an airplane (my first). My passion is the A36 of course... I found an A36tc in excellent condition with 10 hours on a new rebuilt engine good time on the prop and all current. 

My question is, when I mention the TC everybody says to stay away from the turbo (other pilots) My instructor, mechanic and other very experienced pilot love this plane. I am concerned because the TC is less expensive than the 300hp A36. I'm confused! What should I be concerned about in the comparison? Please pardon my ignorance but..... Thank you for your thoughts. James"


Beechcraft Lovers
Can you help James?

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene 



2 comments:

  1. I suggest joining BeechTalk, and getting access to the combined wisdom of many thousands of Beech owners. Yes, the TC has had problems in the past. But over the year TC owners have established procedures which if followed, result in the TC having no worse results than any other Beech. www.BeechTalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! i will send him this message. The fun thing is, this is one of the most talked about airplanes, with questions if they should buy or not.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!