From the Ninety-Nines
A scholarship in the amount of $2,000 will be awarded to a student pilot with a minimum of 6 hours flight time logged, to be used toward completion of a Private Pilot Certificate including flight and simulator training, ground school and test fees.
- Female Western Washington Resident 15 years or older.
- Enrolled in a recognized ground school or proof of participation in ground school
- Possess current medical and student pilot certificates.
- Provide anticipated exam date.
- Be willing to work with a 99 member mentor and attend at least six chapter meetings to report your progress.
If you qualify....
To Request an Application
Applications must be postmarked by
March 31st, 2017
Enjoy the Journey!