Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

2014 Look Back

Most Popular Posts:

2014 is coming to a close, and with it so much happened this year. My youngest grandchild was born New Years day, I took the GRE and was accepted into graduate school at ERAU, Flight For Safety was published, I passed my first quarter in school. I built a golf course. My mother in law passed away, but she lived an incredible life. I also kept most of my 2104 resolutions.

I'm on a flight now, and thought how much fun to see the most popular blogs in 2014. Here you go. Enjoy! It's all about the journey.



137219 views; 345 comments

64588 views; 74 comments

47855 views:  5 comments



Inspiration in the Sky Mar 9, 2014:
8753 views; 18 comments

About Karlene  Mar 19, 2010:
6908 views; 74 comments 


FLIGHT FOR CONTROL! Feb 8, 2012:
3803 views; 40 comments

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

Thank You For Reading!

 

"The power of the pen the Truth in Fiction"
Flight For Control and Flight For Safety 
  
Amazon Comments are appreciated too!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Karlene. The best to you and your wonderful family. 1) got, read and enjoyed both books. (Yeah, Girl!!) I've seen most of the posts mentioned. With shared joy, I note the increasing readership. (Yeah, Girl, again!!) Somehow, I guess I missed the "B-797, I'll find it.
    Congratulations on your academic achievements and of course you will complete the program. (You don't quit - anything, ever.)
    I hope that the prior post, the FAA-sponsored research events in OK are productive. I just know that you will be there for a session and in time, the time will have some impact on your studies. (Not sure why they want paired A330 teams to work on a B737 stimulator, but they have their reasons.)
    Warm wishes and blessings to you, Dick, the kids and that growing pack of grand-kids, (all just as cute as handsome little bugs!) for 2015. you have a very full plate, I know that you will do well and that you will be BUSY. The best,
    -Craig (of Cedarglen)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig, Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. I really appreciate you and all your support. I have some great news on an A330 project I'm working on and have support to proceed. :) More to come. I too hope I can travel to OK, but have learned on this journey... sometimes things happen for a reason, but they always happen like they should if we are doing our best. Keep plugging away here. But.. the 737 guys are paired and the A330 paired. We're all involved in NextGen. And yes...those little bugs are sooo cute! And really great kids.
      Thank you so much. The very best to you and your family in the New Year!!! It will be a great and productive year at that.

      Delete
  2. It's 28th of December of 2014. Another plane is missing.

    Air Asia Airbus with 162 on board was going from Indonesia to Singapore. Requested an unusual route due to bad weather conditions, lost communications and disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did. And so very sad. Sounds like it was trying to get above weather that was still 20,000 feet higher.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!