A wife of 31 years, mother of 3 gorgeous daughters, grandmother of Kadence, Miles, Khoyn, Carter, Ellis and Anthony. A pilot for 8 airlines, 7 type ratings, 2 masters degrees, and my 1st novel, Flight For Control, is published!
I recently closed one chapter of my career, flying the 747-400 with Northwest Airlines, and have opened the next three chapters...
- I am now flying the Airbus A330 for a major airline.
- My writing career has taken off.
- Flight For Control is published.
Works in progress:
- Flight For Safety ... The sequel
- Flight To Success: Be the Captain of Your Life
- A330 Study Guide
- Evergreen FO 727.
- Braniff SO 727.
- America West Simulator Instructor 737 and 757.
- Guyana 757 Director of Training/ Check Airman/ Instructor.
- Tower Air 747 FO. Northwest Airlines 747 SO/Instructor/ Check Airman and 744 FO.
- Currently flies an A330 for an International Airline.
Typed: A330, B744, B747, B757/767, B737, B727.
Seaplane rating too.
- Airline training manuals, company procedures, LOFT scenarios, many term papers, and a thesis or two.
- Hawaii Writers Retreat 2009, I studied under award winning author, William Bernhardt.
- PNWA Writers Conference July 2010. Worked with award winning author, Robert Dugoni.
- Finalist in PNWA literary contest with Flight For Control
- BS Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Human Services
- Ph.D. of life
My corporation has just changed names to Jet Star Publishing.
CIO, the original corporate identity, was named for my belief system: 'Crisis Is Opportunity.' Doing Business As Contract Aviation Services. I create flight training programs, write manuals, and work with pilots to help them achieve their dreams in aviation. Simulator instruction, tutoring, coaching, prepping for an interview and ultimately help them connect with employment opportunities.
While I'm still available for teaching, training and manual writing, and the previous year of my life has taught me once again that I can turn any crisis into an opportunity, I have expanded into helping new authors give wings to their dreams through Jet Star Publishing.
Days off you can find me writing or playing with the grand kids, at the movies with my husband, beating him at scrabble, painting, reading, cooking, dreaming about living in the mountains, up-side-down in a yoga class, taking long walks, or working in the garden.
- The release of my second novel: Flight For Safety.
- Study Guide Complete.
- The release of Flight To Success. 10% of profits will go to Aviation High School, Women With Wings.
- A happy healthy family, that continues to grow, learn, love, and embraces life.
- Good friends to share our successes and challenges with.
- Giving back to the Aviation industry, by supporting and inspiring future pilots.
- Giving back to the writing community by supporting and inspiring writers.
- Flight For Control on the big screen.
"Anything we can dream, can become a reality.
You just have to believe."