Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kathy McCullough...

Today is your birthday!!!


Kathy is another day older, more beautiful, wiser, greater, artistic, talented, and the list goes on. She knows how to laugh loud, live large and is a friend to the world. I'm so glad to know her!

Happy Birthday Kathy! 
 
I hope today is as special as you are!
Which is going to be a hard order to fill.
 
XO Karlene

3 comments:

  1. Thanks kar...so is thinking my birthday was yesterday anything like billy Joel?! ;) trust me, I'm always amazed when I get peoples birthdays right!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... I knew it was today. But FB confused me. Which is easy these days....
      I hope it was a happy one for you!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthdaaaaay!

    Toooooo yooooooooooooooou!

    *cello one-note ending synchronized with choir*


    Best wishes to you! And what a great thing to celebrate a birthday next to Christmas and New Year! :)


    ALX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!