Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, July 7, 2023

Ladies Beyond Flying

You are Invited! 

To the 35th Aviation Women Panel on July 18th, 2023 at 0800 PDT. My friend, Daniel Stecher, is the man behind Ladies Beyond flying group and he's invited me to be a speaker on July 18th. I'll be on the tail end of a road trip, so who knows where I will be. But I will be there! That's why they make alarms. I hope you will join us. You never know what will be discussed, but from what I've seen, these talks are always enlightening. I will try not to disappoint. Click on the "book your seat" link below, and join me and a fabulous group of delightful people. We open up for questions, and you can ask anything. I hope to see you there!


Daniel Stecher is the Vice President Business Development Global Sales & Marketing. Reach out to him and become part of Ladies beyond flying... yes, there are men too. And check out his website. Daniel is an inspiration to all. He is connecting the world through aviation enthusiasts, and redefining travel. 

I hope to see you on the 18th! 


DID YOU

IT'S FREE! 



Enjoy the Journey

Dr. Karlene Petitt
PhD. MBA. MHS.
A350, B777, A330, B747-400, B747-200, B767, B757, B737, B727

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!