Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Year 2023

Happy New Year!

To Excellent Health,
Much Happiness
And all the Joy you can Imagine

Without saying, this year has ended many years of trials and tribulations. My unexpected seven year battle has taken a physical toll, but it did not take my spirit. While one of my New Year's resolutions is to restore my health, I have also decided to play more golf, improve Aviation Safety, help others fight their battles of injustice, and finish my novel Flight For Justice. 


I ended 2022 with my husband and little sister in Palm Desert. We celebrated her birthday by golfing four days in a row, followed by bringing in the new year. January 1st my hubby and I begin our drive back to Seattle. Hours on the freeway always gives me ample time to think. During this drive I will be contemplating what the New Year will look like. 

While change is often scary, it can also be very rewarding. Embrace the change in your life and enjoy every moment! You'll want to stay tuned for what is about to happen in mine. 

Happy New Year!


Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene 

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year Karlene. Hope your health improves and you are back firing on all cylinders asap :-) Pieter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!