Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Unidentified Flying Objects



If it's flying, If it's unidentifiable, 

It's a UFO




Join the Eastern Airlines 

Kitchen Talk Radio! 


Breaking News First.... 
And the fun begins! 


I wish I could be on this show, because I saw one when I was about 9 years old. The next day all over the news sightings were reported. I know what saw. I just don't know what I saw.  


EAL Radio Show Broadcast
Episode 362 
April 23rd, 2018 



Call-in number is 


at 7:00 P. M. EDT 
or listen in by clicking the hyperlink:

Enjoy the Journey!
XOX Karlene 

2 comments:

  1. You did, Karlene? Wow... you've got to do a
    separate post on this! I think that UFO's are
    from Earth's future. The Roswell creature, for
    example, could be a FURTHER evolved human:
    Which makes you wonder - what kind of Earth
    conditions would make it ADVANTAGEOUS to
    look like the Roswell Human?

    p.s.
    What exactly did you see?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... I wish I could have joined the show, but I'm in Shanghai. I was sitting on the beach (puget sound) at dusk, and saw something come from behind the peninsula hover over the water and then go back the way it came. Oval. Couldn't see details. But then that night and the next day there were dozens of sightings. So, I don't know what it was, therefore definitely unidentified.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!