Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday's Fabulous Flyer

L.B. Johnson!


LB Johnson is rescue dog Mom and former airline captain. She has over 10,000 hours of flight time, and in her 40s she got her PhD! This amazing woman wrote a heartwarming story, The Book of Barkley.  While we won't see a photo of L.B., and we won't learn anything about her life. I am sure when we read her books, we'll see the kind and compassionate woman she is. 



LB gives 100% of all sales to animal rescue and Search Dog Foundation.  She tells me there are no specific flight stories in the memoirs but she talks a lot about flying from a philosophical standpoint. I think we will all enjoy that. L.B. sent me a free copy on Kindle. But when I heard she donates all her sales to SDF, I had to buy a paper version! 



LB says...

"One regret I have flying is I never owned a camera until I was almost 40, so most of my career wasn't photographed except for the one shot in the Embraer."




And check out all her books! 

Enjoy the Journey
XOX Karlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!