Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Inspiring Children...

 "If you were at the end of your life, writing your memoir...what would you want it to say?"


Friday I spent the day at Nelson Middle School during impact day. I spoke to 120 kids, during four, thirty-minute sessions, and I asked them this question. I also gave each student one of Syd Blue's books... Circle. We had a great day and a fun time getting inspired for the rest of our lives.


There is nothing better than spending time with kids!  

What inspires you?

Enjoy the journey!
XO Karlene

6 comments:

  1. Karlene,
    That is so awesome! I don't know how you do it! I'm so inspired by you. Keep up the great work!
    Your friend,
    Brent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brent. Sometimes I don't feel I do it very well. I wish I had another 12 hours a day. 24 doesn't seem to be enough. :)

      Delete
  2. 1 word: awesome!

    What inspires me? 1 word: kids! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! looking at the pictures with the kids smiling It inspires me a lot. I love kids and they are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!