Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Empowering Women! 


Joana Visa 
PhD, ACC, CTPC, CAA
Owner
Coach for women

Anytime we can empower anyone, that's a good thing! Please meet my friend Joana, who is doing just that. In that women are under presented in the airline workforce (6-7%), I think that Joana's coaching could be just what the doctor ordered. To empower and educate our sisters, friends, daughters, and mothers. Since I'm a grandmother, I think we can add grandmothers to the list. I'm pleased to introduce you to Joana

Joana: 

"If you are willing to take your career to the next level, if you want to take the fast track to the top, if you are an executive woman who wants to jump the innovation curve, then I can definitively help you. I am a STEM women ( Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)





I am an internationally certified coach who delights in empowering women so they can become senior executives and impact the world. I have accelerated young talented women by guiding them into a new dimension of their selves. My passion is sharing their own experience as a scientist, as a university teacher, and as an executive to launch women into the arena, like the gladiators in Roman Coliseum. I believe that by working with my clients’ strengths, every woman can have her 'me time', balanced life, they can grow and learn every day, be visible, lead amazing projects and, finally find an inspiriting job. 


You can walk this path alone, spend a huge amount of time, or walk in a partnership with me and go faster. If you have a clear purpose in your life, you will be able to see the path. I will be there with you. Don’t go alone. Go with me.

Female leadership: 
Are you ready for a robot workforce?





I had the opportunity to attend Global Female Leadership, Berlin June 2018. I knew nothing about robotics and bitcoins before going to Berlin. Now I know a few but the summit rose my curiosity about these topics, and even more. I wish to know what is the link between artificial intelligence, blockchain and female leadership.




The intention for this international economic summit for women was to establish a global network of high-ranked female executives and thus to provide a platform for women to share a variety of thoughts, perspectives and solutions – we establish the “Davos for women“.

Do you have a robot as a colleague? The reality is that, in the near future, we will all be answering ‘yes’ to this question. are ready for Artificial Intelligence? 

These are some quotes took my attention:

  • We have not been afraid of robots, they are not able to create anything, humans do.
  • We have to be able to move from human rights to cyber human rights. 
  • 40% of the jobs will be automated in 20 years. How are we going to solve this? Focus on people. 
  • Some jobs will be merged, some will disappear and these changes will not be in the same place. 
  • As a leader, you are watched all the time. Leadership is a mindset for shared success Learning is a long life event. Leadership qualities: authenticity, listen, invest, permit and let go.
  • I got the position I have now, I have a huge variety of functions. True humility is not to think less of yourself, It is to think of yourself less. Be in a continuous learning mode: humility, adaptability and engagement. 
  • Robots has to have a neutral voice to reduce the gender bias.
  • The robots are coming, we as an executive women have to ready for them.
Do you want to become a female CEO? 

I offer you a free webinar 
to help you to take your career to the next level. 
Visit 35 Executive Women 
to see the free Webinar! 



Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!