Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!

The Scariest Thing of 2015....

MY DESK!!! 


Or the Number Of Stats Books...


Or That I'm Having Coffee  With a Pumpkin at 0300 in the Morning doing homework!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Karlene! Your desk reminds me of a comment my oldest made when he was in elementary school. "I can't wait to be a pilot, all you have to do is fly around and sleep in hotels." Now that he's a captain he understands why I couldn't stop laughing at that comment. Take care K and fly well ; ) JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JC!! That is funny. Off to Florida tomorrow... safety conference and a little relaxation!!
      Tell your son I'm laughing too.

      Delete
  2. That's it! Grind and Rise! Let's hit! And... I'm also studying stats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's friggin' annoying. Took me ages to finish a chapter. It's not hard, but annoying. I would rather make you some coffee and burn the pile of books in the fireplace. We would make a cool bonfire!

      Delete
    2. My God, Karlene. You even had a colossal pumpkin on your desk.

      Delete
    3. My pumpkin seriously needed help. But what the heck, it looks like I felt!! Got your email... response coming soon!!! Many hugs!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!