Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Time to Change History!


“Time after time, history demonstrates that when people don't want to believe something, they have enormous skills of ignoring it altogether.” 

Jim Butcher, Dead Beat - 


I'm not ignoring anything, as I put full effort into improving the Aviation Industry for future pilots, and working to keep it safe for passengers. My plan with my One Wish For Aviation is in full motion. But... Your support can help.

If you've read Flight For Control, Flight For Safety, or Flight To Success Be the Captain of your Life, please leave Amazon comments. They are so much appreciated and will help the mission!




And drop by tomorrow to see what I am doing next month. This was something I hoped I might be invited to after I finished the PhD... not before. Life is an adventure! But you have to go for it to make it happen.


Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

2 comments:

  1. So very true, we must reach for our dreams! You always inspire that in me. :) Can't wait to hear about what you're up to next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather!!! I'm on my way to Brussels to speak on aviation safety! And the inspiration is you! Thank you so very much!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!