Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas

Love From My Family to Yours...



If I had One Wish For Christmas... 
"There would be joy, and peace here on earth... we would all come together as one..."


Happy Holidays!



XO Karlene

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Karlene! I hope you get to spend some time with your family and have a great holiday. I hope Santa brings everything you want!

    -Swayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Swayne! I'm thinking I have it all. But... this is what I want Santa to bring. :) http://karlenepetitt.blogspot.com/2014/12/all-i-want-for-christmas.html
      Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Christmas, auntie K!

    I hope you had a jolly time with your family! Your home deco looks great! Where can I get flight tickets to fly with snoopy on that inflatable plane?


    xxx
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Alex!!! A holly jolly time for sure! Tickets...anywhere you want to go! Snoopy flyers all over the world!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!