Not just any pilot position...
Airbus Fleet Manager wanted!
The Airbus Fleet Manager is responsible for the management of the Airbus Fleet Standards and Training program of company with a fleet of Airbus aircraft (A319 / A320). This U.S. airline currently has ten aircraft but will double their size in 2015. You would supervise eight people including the Airbus Fleet Training Captain, Check Airmen and Instructors.
The company is planning on this being a flying position with a seniority number, but they are open to someone nearing pilot retirement age if the person is well-qualified. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigration Act of 1986.
The salary is approximately $130,000 to $135,000, with annual bonus targeted at an additional 20%, relocation package and benefits.
- Ten years of experience in Commercial Aviation with five years of experience on Airbus aircraft.
- Extensive background in Airbus Series Aircraft Operations to include Line Operations, Training and Flight Standards.
- In-depth knowledge of Flight Training, Flight Standards, Code of Federal Regulations, ATOS, and AQP.
- Experience as a Check Airman on the Airbus Series of Aircraft, or at least qualified to become a Check Airman.
- Strong experience and understanding of flight standards and training programs, preferably with some of that experience gained on Airbus aircraft.
- Solid Flight Operations experience with an understanding of Airline Flight Operations management. Preferably some experience managing a team of pilots either on a project or permanent basis.
- Outstanding leadership experience, resulting in an excellent ability to communicate and direct a flight operations team.
- Must hold ATP License and be fully qualified in the Airbus Series Aircraft (Type Rated). Must be qualified to become a Check Airman on the Airbus fleet.
- Prefer candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Aviation, Management, Business or Engineering, although equivalent work experience is acceptable.
If you are interested leave a comment and I will put you in touch with the company.
Enjoy the Journey...
Author of Flight For Control and Flight For Safety,
If you haven't read them...it's time!