Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, March 31, 2014

My First Flight

Tomorrow we begin Blogging In Formation. The first week in April is all about the Solo flight. What a better way to begin than with a "first flight" encounter.


Today I had my FIRST FLIGHT EVER

"To be sincere, I wanted to cry. For the first time I felt my soul was in connection with flight and all I knew is that I was born for this. For the first time, the hardest and most ambitious soul that lives in me became entirely satisfied with aviation. For the first time, I felt big and I felt I could do it. The best part: I thought it was a terribly difficult thing to perform, but actually it is much in the contrary."
Alex Wood

 
And then ... "I had my first 747 Flight!"

Blogging In Formation Line up:
Apr 1 Tues: Karlene and Andrew
Apr 2 Weds: Rob and Chip
Apr 3 Thur: Eric and Ron
Apr 4 Fri: Mark and Brent

Saturday I landed in China, the land of "illegal" blogging. Yes, I am banned until I return on April 2nd. It's times like this I so appreciate the freedoms we have. Thanks for your comments. I will post and reply as soon as I return. 

Enjoy the Journey! 
XOX Karlene

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!