Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!


My celebration will be spent...

Babysitting. Sleeping. And waiting for my granddaughter's arrival. We've been waiting all week, and reality is, this little girl has a mind of her own. I'm hoping she makes her grand entrance this morning. Perhaps she will be the first baby of the New Year. Hopefully before this Grandma has to fly out. The other Grandma is standing by.

 Big Brother Carter has been practicing reading to his sister.

My New Year will be on a plane as I'm heading to ATL. Then I'm off to Honolulu, Osaka, Honolulu, Atlanta and back to Seattle. Life is all about the adventure. Something tells me 2014 is about to bring it on. Of course I've got a ton of New Year's resolutions. Come back tomorrow and see what I'm up to.


What Are You Doing Tonight? 

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun evening for you and the little one.
    We are staying in as well - We need to recover :P
    Our family took turns being sick over the holidays…
    I was last to get it and was completely taken out and bed ridden for 3 days with a fever - brutal.
    The cold I had early in the season was inconvenient, but this flu thing was a total deal breaker, I was incapacitated!
    Haven't been that sick in ages.
    Just coming back to life over the past day or two.
    Cheers,
    Steve Thorne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Steve, I am so sorry you were sick! Way too much of that happening! I hope this finds you fee

      My daughter's water just broke. We will have a baby tonight...or tomorrow morning for sure!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Looks like we will miss each other in Honolulu by just a couple of days. I'm arriving the 14th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!