A friend sent me this photo and sixteen reasons why airplanes are easier to live with than Women. I had to add a comment for each. What do you think?
Enjoy. Laugh. Please share your comebacks.
1) Airplanes usually kill you quickly - a woman takes her time.
- Women, do we see a problem with this?
2) Airplanes can be turned on by a flick of a switch.
- There are no easy buttons in life.
3) Airplanes don't get mad if you do a "touch and go."
- Yeah, but a plane can do multiple touch and goes in an hour.
4) Airplanes don't object to a preflight inspection.
- Oh... sounds like foreplay. Maybe you're doing it wrong.
5) Airplanes come with manuals to explain their operation.
- Read Cosmo.
6) Airplanes have strict weight and balance limitations.
- No kidding. So maybe we should not overload our women!
7) Airplanes can be flown any time of the month.
- Yeah, right. Try flying through a hurricane season.
8) Airplanes don't come with in-laws.
- Sometimes they do. Called passengers.
9) Airplanes don't care about how many other airplanes you've preflighted and flown before.
- Smart airplane owners don't brag about the other equipment they've owned and operated.
10) Airplanes and pilots both arrive at the same time.
- Nope. I met a guy who landed ten miles behind his plane.
11) Airplanes don't mind if you look at and board other airplanes.
- Women don't either. It's just going to be a one way flight.
12) Airplanes don't mind if you buy airplane magazines.
- Smart women understand picture books are easier than reading for most men.
13) Airplanes don't comment on your piloting skills.
- Oh yes they do. "Retard! Retard! Retard!"
14) Airplanes don't whine unless something is really wrong.
- And then it's too late...
15) However, when airplanes go quiet, just like women, it's usually NOT good.
- So true!!!