Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Special Day...

 Happy Birthday
An!
(And Hans too)

Please join me in wishing this fabulous flyer the BEST birthday ever. As far as struggle and loss goes...this has been a challenging year for An. And yet her smile never fades. She is always full of encouragement and concern for everyone else. 

An, you are so appreciated, my friend. I wish I could be there with you to celebrate, and I hope you do it right.


The best thing about virtual cakes... they are low calories and easy to keep around. I will bake you a new one next year! 


 Dick sends birthday hugs too!




Much love from Seattle and many more memories to come! Happiest of birthdays!

XOX Karlene

13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, An!!!

    All the best wishes goes to you today! Have a great time!

    I just want one thing... That Scotch on your cake! ;)


    And Karlene, I like your hair on that helicopter photo... Rock'n Roll!!!


    Cheers!
    ALX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, we will drink that Scotch after we both finish school!!! :) Then we'll eat the cake too!

      Delete
    2. I don't think I can't wait til the end!

      I think after I get my approval on my university exam and you get into your Ph.D course!

      Then... We will have a huge reason to celebrate!


      ALX

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a very happy birthday An! And here's hoping the next year brings many wonderful things into your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! Next year will bring greatness for all!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, An, Happy Birthday! May this year bring wonderful things into your life--you deserve them. And have lots and lots of fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...and we need to go for another helicopter flight too!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday An!! Can't wait to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... and I needed a picture of you on here too!!!

      Delete
  5. A very special day indeed! Gefeliciteerd/Congrats, An! May you have many, many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sky is falling. Help! The sky is falling! Whoops, I got that wrong. I should be more careful. The headline should read, "The Book is Coming. .., The Book is Coming." You should know, Karlene, that every single day I look for a title change to Flight for Safety or perhaps a beta-buying opportunity. I don't know, but you and Dick clearly have an introduction program in the works. I cannot wait. I do not have to be first, but I want to be early, 'cause I enjoy reading your work. FFS will be a block-buster. I check almost every day! Best regards, -C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! You are going to get that message soon! I promise.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!