Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, July 29, 2013

"I Can Fly, I Can Fly, I Can Fly!"



 "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, 
you cease for ever to be able to do it."

Peter Pan



The above quote is true for everyone. There is a direct correlation between confidence and performance. Learn as much as you can, keep your skills toned, and know that you can fly. This concept goes for anything you do. Confidence is a key to success... It is time to Believe.

 
I am half way through my ten-day trip. Seattle - Amsterdam - Bombay - Amsterdam - Portland - Amsterdam - Minneapolis - Seattle.  Just landed in Amsterdam and time for a nap. Tomorrow is another adventure.


Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

6 comments:

  1. You are visiting Bombay/Mumbai!

    I am in New Delhi.

    Hope to meet some day when you visit this way.

    Cheers!

    Keep flying!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sachi, I am back to Amsterdam now. Yes... I was there. We don't stay long, so the day is mostly spent sleeping. But we shall meet one day!

      Delete
  2. Karlene these are amazing photos. I always get a treat when I see AMS. I hope you have a great crew and are having a productive trip. Take care and we will be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeremy, we'll catch up soon! And glad you like the photos.

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see that you get lots of flying :) I just returned from a 5-day trip, that included 20 flights.. As a pax though, but it was still kind of tiring!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20 flights in five days! Wow... that is exhausting. But still good. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!