"Sometimes we must remember to go with the flow,
knowing that everything happens as it is supposed to,
even if it is not what we had expected."
The previous month has been exhausting... but full. Women Fly weekend, Women in Aviation weekend, bounces in Atlanta, a visit to Austin, painting the house, planting my bamboo garden, and three weeks of babysitting my grand kids. Today (and the next 10 days) was supposed to be rest, relax, edit, and catch up on all that has been neglected.
Instead I was assigned an 11 day trip!
Sometimes we have to find the bright side of life.
My bright side:
- Even though I'm missing my Granddaughter's 5th birthday party tomorrow, yesterday we had a great time at the family party.
- I got to spend quality time with my grandkids.
- I won't be able to make my AMS three day vacation, but I will be passing through on three different days.
- I got half the house painted and can finish painting next month in warmer weather.
- My bamboo is in and loving the rain.
- I get to fly my plane!
- Next month I will sleep.
What did we do? We visited the Museum of Flight, went on Easter egg hunts, played in the sandbox, played with Legos, blocks, trucks, pots and pans, and .... ate, and ate some more... had bubble baths, pedicures and spent a lot of time on the floor. They were all great kids. No meltdowns, and many smiles.
Enjoy the Journey!