Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Motivation: Dream. Go. Be.

"Dream what you want to dream..., 
go where you want to go..., 
be what you want to be.... 
Because you have only one life and one chance 
to do all the things you want to do." 


Tavvi at 3. For the previous two years
he has wanted to dress up like a plane.

 
Keep your thoughts positive 
 your thoughts become your words. 
Keep your words positive 
 your words become your behavior. 
Keep your behavior positive 
your behavior becomes your habits. 
Keep your habits positive 
your habits become your values. 
Keep your values positive 
your values become your destiny.


Have a nice day.

I received the above message via email last week. Inspiring. 

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

6 comments:

  1. Phrases like this are fuel burners to make me motivated to follow my dream next year. And the main and only cause that may hurt in the future is the fact that I will leave my mother. She is very supportive, and this is one more fuel burner!

    Thank you Karlene! Yes, follow your dream because life is unique and short, make it simple and unforgettable.

    XX
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need fuel burners Alex. I think each Monday it empowers me to write this.

      Remember one thing... your Mother wants you to go and find your way. Nothing will make her prouder. I know.

      Delete
  2. Wow, so strict! And so true. I'm gonna pay attention and do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Rules. Rules. Rules. But we can do it. It's worth the effort. :)

      Delete
  3. This is definitely a powerful message. One way to be a positive person is to e around positive people. We are a reflection of who are friends, mentors, etc. are. I have to say that I choose and have chosen my mentors and friends wisely. They are the building blocks of who I am and what I will become. Thank you so much for sharing this message!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeremy, you are so right. I actually have shifted my life over the previous few years from negative to positive people like yourself. I will always be there for my friends, but the best gift is to give ourselves the positive energy to hang out with. It makes all the difference in the world in our psyche. Thanks for the great comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!