Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


I'm thankful for my three happy and healthy grandchildren. My beautiful, intelligent, and caring daughters. For the best son-in-laws a mother could have. For my incredible husband who has put up with this airline industry and me flying off without complaint. Thank you Mom for telling me I could do anything I wanted. And Dad, for always working for me and my sisters. 

I'm thankful for the incredible people I've met over the previous year. My writing friends who have motivated, supported and held my hand along my writing journey.  My blogging friends who've taken the time to read, respond, and leave me the greatest messages. My twitter friends who I can always count on for a tweet, a smile, and support with whatever I'm doing.

And to my friends, young, old, past, present, flying and retired--- Thank you all for being part of my life, and always making me laugh! Thank you Kathy.


For all of you who are flying today, the traveling public thanks you for giving up time with your family, so they can spend the holiday with theirs. I'm on short call, the snow is falling, and I'm hoping all pilots make it to work in Seattle today so I can stay home. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Enjoy the Journey~ 
~ Karlene

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for being your incredible self!

    And good luck with scheduling. Crossing my fingers for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm just staying home with my donkey...er, turkey! Glad you liked the joke. Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jeff! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you all, hope you get to spend this day with your family and not go out on call. Enjoy your day.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Excellent post and a great cartoon at the end! Thank goodness donkey wasn't a popular thing to eat back then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jo! So far so good, I'm home. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!