Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Where in the World is Pilot Petitt?

Detroit, New York, Chicago and Home!


Wednesday: Arrival from Amsterdam…32 hours awake and I finally slept… 12 hours at the Westin, Detroit Airport Hotel! Yes, I slept 12 hours! If you’ve never slept at a Westin… you don’t know what you’re missing. Thunderstorms... What thunderstorms?

Thursday: A 35 minute rush to check in for a full flight… but they found me a seat, and I was headed East to New York for dinner with my friend Heather.


Heather McCorkle spent four days in New York at the NY Pitch and Shop. You can find Heather on her personal blog: http://www.heathermccorkle.blogspot.com/ or at http:///www.scribesisters.blogspot.comExciting news coming on the success of her novels! Aspiring writers need to contact and follow Heather. She is an inspiration to all!

Heather

Friday: A short night sleep and I was off to Chicago for my baby daughter’s bachelorette party!
I got to meet her mother-in-law and sister-in-law to be, Kathy and Kate. Great people! We ate, drank, shopped, and neglected sleep for 2 days!

Krysta, Allison, Kathy, Karlene and Kate!
Sunday: My flight home, compliments of Southwest Airlines, was nothing short of inspirational. 39 WWII Vets returning home after a quick tour to Washington... and they all wanted to meet me! Ahhh... I was honored. Pictures, laughter, stories, and autographs... a fun flight.


Now... bedtime! Four days home and I’m off again.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

~ Karlene

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you're so sweet. Thanks for the mention and for the visit. It was so much fun! I can't wait until we can get together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather... See you in Seattle in a couple weeks I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!